Whoo!!! Bought my new pair of bowling shoes today! Well...i believe its time to change my bowling shoes; its already 4 years old, since sec 1. :) Guess how much the new pair cost? You'll break your head when you hear it: 280 bucks! OMG. Yeah...so ex right? My father said it would be a worth it investment. I can only think of proving him right. :D I thought: since its 280 bucks, must as well buy a 300 dollar one, then everytime bowl can get 300 score. LOL. :D
Spent nearly 8 hrs out of home today, so never do any homework. :O Yah, so screwed again. I always think: Why cant life be simpler? Well, if life were simpler, it wouldnt be life. lol. I have to accept this and overcome whatever challenges i may face in future! I seriously need to buck up on my Econs as well as GP! :S They seem to be so difficult for me to understand! Hais...
This Tuesday is NAPHA test for the 5 stations! :) Althought im anticipating it, i still have doubts on whether i can get A for all the stations! Why A for all? Cause of my SUPER suay story: my 2.4 km run kana 10 mins 31 secs. Guess whats the A grade for 2.4 km run? <>:D I told him if i get As for all the other 5 stations, he had to give me A for 2.4 km!!!! He said perhaps. So NOW, i MUST get all As for the 5 stations! >:D
Hais...now back to life. I cant wait for school yes...because i can see her and meet up with my good friends. But still, school is so tough, im beginning to look back at the time when i was considering if i should take a JC route or not. But no point harping on the past. Whats done already done, i should look into the future, and be prepared for it.
Like they say: Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That is why it is called the Present. :)
So help Us God!