Loooooooooooooooooooonnnnnng day today! It's Racial Harmony Day! People came in their so called 'ethnic' costumes....-.-" Its so boring. I mean, if you dont see a chinese constume, you see a malay one. No novelty. :X
The solar eclipse happened today! at 8.30 am and lasted for 6 mins 39 secs. LOL. Yes, i got the info from the news, cause we were having Chem lecture in the LT and that time...-.-" Will never ever see one again. The next solar eclipse is in Year 2137? lol. I'll be dead by then. We'll be dead by then. O.O
And then There was training!!!! HAHA. Yah, its like 4 weeks since i last bowled. Totally rusty. Ended up doing drills instead. lol. Then we had 1hr 30 mins of games. :D Of which we only managed to squeeze 2 games per person for the whole training session. -.-" Fingers hurt like mad during the training! No strength to even lift the ball. :(
2.4 Km NAPHA is happening this Friday! >:D I havent trained for it yet! Ahhhhh!!! Im so going to run tomorrow after school! Its my only hope.
So help us God!