<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279528766809408143?origin\x3dhttp://taeknooj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Day 5
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 11:49 PM

Its Day 5 of my Blog. Yes. Fast isnt it? Time flies, cause it drank Red Bull and grew wings. School is boring as ever...argh! I failed so many subjects... :( Why why why!?... Hais...well i guess that i just have to accept it anyway. Must work hard for Promotional Examinations!

So many things to prepare for:
1) EoM: Evaluation of Materials for PW
2) Game Graphic Design for PW
3) Bio Mock SPA AND Bio SPA!
4) NAPHA TEST!!!! > : D

So stress!!!! JC life!!!! -.-" I want to do so many things but cant seem to find the time to achieve them! :( I HAVE to get my priorities right! I didnt do ANY homework today! Busy working on my bowling video... :X

So help us God!



King of Pop.


Vaudevillian Veteran





Beat it.

speak up.


network.

Beatrice
Kathy
Rachel
Wan Jing

CG19/09 Classblog

HIStory.

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
January 2014
December 2014
May 2017

this is it!.

© 2009.

listen, Love.