FINALLY. Im done with my EoM 1st Draft. Its 12.18 AM now. Wow. Great. Tomorrow's gonna be a tiring day. Tomorrow's Racial Harmony Day! We can wear ethnic costumes to school...but obviously, i dont have one. SO must end up wearing Full School Uniform. -.-" Actually i do. But its a bit small? I wore it for Primary 1 Racial Harmony Day. :D Its a Chinese costume. :) Those were the times...Well, i thought maybe i could wear a business suit tomorrow, with a red tie, like Agent 47. But what ethnicity is that!? lol. Then i thought of Michael Jackson...but i guess i'll just end up a laughing stock.
School U's still da best.
Group PE was the toughest i have ever went through today! :O Cramps everywhere now. LOL. The pushup holding stance was a killer; Aloy knows it too. But i didnt mind, not a bit. I love exercising. Its a way of life.
Theres training tomorrow. :O Its gonna end so late man. I hate it. Why. Bowling is fun, but once its after bowling, all the hassles of life once again return to the loins in my heart. Its like a temporary stress relief solution. Like drugs.
"I dont care, how you look or how you dress we're leaving. Dont look back, we're going to our Garden of Eden. We're gonna be gone (gone), gone (gone), gone (gone), Gone With the Wind."