Cause we're living in a world of fools.
Today was a long day....
It started off with Biology A Level SPA!!! :D It was fun! Thats all i can say. :) haha. I was so gan chiong that i broke the delivery tube. :O haha. Ernest was there to be my witness. He saw me withdraw in shock when the delivery tube snapped into two. LOL.
Then came the usual lessons. Chem, Econs, Bio, Math. The Bio lecturer is strange. I cant stand her. lol.
After Math it was lunch time; but 5 of us had to stay back for nearly 2 hrs for Chinese. -.-" Why 5? Cause JiaMing was sick and needed to go home to rest. :O Rest well JM!
Chinese was DAMN FUNNY! HAHA! We were supposed to write an essay based on the topic of Wei Qu (Unfairness). Then the teacher was saying: "Bie ren you me you rang ni chi kui mah? (Have you ever been taken advantage of by someone)" I was damn bored at the lesson so i read 'Chi Kui' as 'Chi Keuh' LOL! HAHAHAH! Eat Keuh! LOL. The teacher asked: "Ni men dao di chi guo she me kui?" Then i was like: "Ang Ku Kueh!" HAHAHA! SUPER FUNNY! Aloy and I laughed like mad.
"Wo de Shu Shu zuo de Keuh hen hao chi. Suo yi, ta jin chang rang for chi Keuh!" HAHAHHAHA!
Then after Chinese, me and Aloy went to the TJ bus to meet the others. We made some confession video; haha. Yes, WeiJie had something to confess. *This part of the post has been deleted by the user due to sensitive information :X*
Ah! I better stop here if not tomorrow i confirm GG. LOL. HAHAHA.