Dont walk away. Stay. Please.
Had a really fun time in school today.
And what the hell!? They inserted a 1 period lecture slot today! -.-" For what man...spoil the day. Its supposed to be halfday! :O During that Math lecture, i was listening to Overture 1812 on my handphone. Damn nice. The most majestic piece ever composed. Then...the lecture was so boring i started chatting with Ang Kai on the phone! :D Lol. I looked like i was speaking to myself in the lecture theatre.
Then we went to some classroom to Kbox NDP songs. -.-" Wow. Took some photos, and moved to the hall for a trivial NDP celebration. Its simply the same as what we did in class; just that its a MASS Kbox! LOL. Then we did the flag thingy thing in the hall and attached the Jia Ming's pipette filler at the top! :D Damn FUNNY! LOL.
Yeah, and then here comes the screwed up part of the day. I decided to pon training in order to hangout with my classmates. Who knows. Screwed up planning. In the end, my MIA for training was totally not worthed it.
"I sinned for you, for nothing."
Watched GI Joe; best movie with action and special effects, ever. Its like, the wonderful world of video editing is once again rekindled in my heart.
Sigh. For the whole day i was distracted. By what? I dont know either. Beats me. Nono; lets be more exact: I have been distracted ever since. I cant concentrate. Cant do anything right. I need to pull myself together. Seriously. Whats the point of all this? There isnt. I wont rush, i will let nature take its course. I must stay focussed.
Thats it; Brave Sword, Braver Soul.