<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279528766809408143?origin\x3dhttp://taeknooj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Climb
Saturday, September 5, 2009 11:18 PM






I attained it! My FIRST bowling-related trophy in 4 years. Irony.

Temasek Junior College Bowl 2009. There were so many participants. Ranging from the common TJCians with totally no experience in Bowling to those of the TJ Bowling Alumni. I was tied with Justin, Freddy and Denise as a team in the competitive category. Justin bowled a astounding 257 in one of the three games, earning him the overall 1st position in the whole competitive individual category. Three cheers for Justin!

I did fairly well. But was really disappointed at my last game. I bowled a 193, 197 and 147, with an average pinfall of 179. I thought it was a great learning experience. My team emerged 1st Runner Up overall, or second place. And thats how I got the trophy! :) My overall position was 4th...what a waste, if I had managed to maintain my average on my last game, I may have went up to the top 3 positions and obtained another trophy!

Too bad then. You were not there to congragulate me. Not there to enjoy the happiness I was experiencing. Not there to support me during the competition. I asked you to come, but you rejected my offer. It is perfectly fine. But will you tell me your reason? I constantly ask questions that will never be answered. How foolish of me. All I can do is wait here for you; I aid you in times of help.

- Wishing a very Happy Birthday to Beatrice by the way! :D -

I will always be here; if you should need me.



King of Pop.


Vaudevillian Veteran





Beat it.

speak up.


network.

Beatrice
Kathy
Rachel
Wan Jing

CG19/09 Classblog

HIStory.

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
January 2014
December 2014
May 2017

this is it!.

© 2009.

listen, Love.