<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279528766809408143?origin\x3dhttp://taeknooj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Let It Rain. Please.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 11:42 PM

*Please, navigate the music player to the song, 'Let It Rain - Naturally 7', as you read this post.*


This is how I feel like now.
I want to know why you hate me so much. All I want to say to you are written beautifully in this song. Every word, every sentence speaks so truly of the situation I am currently in. So let me say: Drip, drop, I need just one good cry, So let it rain, don't stop, cause if it don't I die.
Drip, drop, I need just one good cry,


So let it rain, don't stop, cause if it don't I die.



So how can you forgive me

After all the things I've done.

How can you still talk with me

Like we've only just begun

I'm thinking bout' the days I let you down,

I could have made you smile so many times I fooled around.

What kind of man am I

I ain't supposed to cry



Chorus



Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain, let it rain, the rain is pouring down.

(On and on and on)

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain, the storm is all around. (I wasn't right, I did you wrong)

Let it rain, Let it rain, Let it rain, the rain is in my eyes. (Cause if it don't I'm gonna die)

Let it rain, Let it rain, let it rain, until this rain becomes a good cry (Good cry)



It is one thing if you stumble,

It's another if you fall.

I fall so much I wonder,

Why you deal with me at all.

I'm way behind but then you wait for me

I show my love for you sometimes, but it's not faithfully.

I'm so unworthy,

I'll be crying in my sleep, tossing turning in your deep....love.



I will always be here; if you should need me.



King of Pop.


Vaudevillian Veteran





Beat it.

speak up.


network.

Beatrice
Kathy
Rachel
Wan Jing

CG19/09 Classblog

HIStory.

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
January 2014
December 2014
May 2017

this is it!.

© 2009.

listen, Love.