<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279528766809408143?origin\x3dhttp://taeknooj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Pondering.
Monday, September 7, 2009 12:53 AM

Recognise this posture and position? Yeah. It made me the Ban Zhang of my Chinese Class...Haha. This position tells so many stories.
Head down, eyes closed - In deep thought.
It is just like how I am always thinking of why and how. Why life can be so cruel and unfair at times, and how can all these unfortunate happenings befall on each and everyone of us.
His facial expression, frowning - Worry.
In deep worry and uncertainty. I am totally unable to read your mind. Totally unable to tell what you are thinking. How I wish you would tell me. Then I can change accordingly. Dont leave me in the dark will you? I mean and care for you.
Shrivelled up posture - Afraid.
In stress and intimidation. Scared of the harms of the world. I need protection. Mentally. Please give it to me. Looking strong physically does not mean likewise in one's heart. I feel insecure when I have to worry for you. Im afraid that something might happen to you. And this will go on forever. Can you give me that assurance?
-Life is cruel and unfair-
The only quote for losers. I am not. I will prove you wrong. I will show you how much I mean to you. And I will confirm the divinity of your presence. Let us return back to square one?
I will always be here; if you should need me.



King of Pop.


Vaudevillian Veteran





Beat it.

speak up.


network.

Beatrice
Kathy
Rachel
Wan Jing

CG19/09 Classblog

HIStory.

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
January 2014
December 2014
May 2017

this is it!.

© 2009.

listen, Love.