<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279528766809408143?origin\x3dhttp://taeknooj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Speak to me, God
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 12:24 AM

Why. Why does God want to play such devilish tricks on me?

I have 3 devils accompanying me on a project which will determine my future. They are the most evil I have ever seen; cold to feelings, uncaring, hypocritical; every negative adjective you could possibly think of. No compassion. Making it a tough struggle for me to constantly acceed to their likes. How evil can people really be? They are like a gang; a fortress of lies and politics, with all their weapons pointing at me. Of course, I am defenceless, Offenseless. All I can do is be their servant. A person devoid of respect, care and even love. There is no encouragement - No will and motivation to do my part well. There is no meaning in doing something you dont like.

What on earth? What in Heaven? What the Hell?

God, can you please explain these to me. Give me clues, give me hints. Guide me to the path of success. The end of the year is near; the Test is near. Let me regain my foothold, still with ample time to prepare for the Test. Show me the way. Help me be more acceptable to my friends. Help my friends change their way of thinking.

All I want is Respect, Acceptance and Love. There is really nothing more. I dont want to destroy something which I believe can be saved.

Evil people, let me cast this spell on you to lift the curse of Satan. May the Angels purify your hearts as we once again acknowlegde and appreciate each other's presence. We must work together to tackle the greatest challenge of our lives.

Guide me. Guide me. Guide me.

St John Baptist De La Salle - Pray For Us
St Joseph - Pray For Us
Live Jesus in our hearts - Forever

Let me constantly remind you; No matter how cold you are to me,

I will always be here; if you should need me.



King of Pop.


Vaudevillian Veteran





Beat it.

speak up.


network.

Beatrice
Kathy
Rachel
Wan Jing

CG19/09 Classblog

HIStory.

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
January 2014
December 2014
May 2017

this is it!.

© 2009.

listen, Love.