Never felt so sad before.
Friday, April 30, 2010
10:08 PM
I read the blog and I started tearing.
Never have I felt so sad before. Why must bad befall on the good? Why do the hypocrates always benefit? Why did God make life so unfair? Why.
When I heard it, I was stunned, frozen in disbelief. I thought I was hearing things but sadly I wasnt. I couldnt accept the fact. All I did was to sit there and stare blankly into space. I was focussing on what I was looking at, for there were a million thoughts flooding my mind. My heart was sinking; for a second I couldnt feel it beating anymore. I didnt want it to beat anymore.
Why werent I the one? After all those sins I have committed, after not treasuring life as it is; why?
My mind was flooded with emotions. I couldnt control. My eyes didnt move; but they were open. Tears started to well up in them. And finally they grew too heavy to stay there, and simply rolled down my cheeks. There were people around me and I knew I couldnt be seen in that state. So I bent down and pretended to be in deep thought. That question of Why kept circling my mind. More and more tears streamed down my face. The ground was dribbled with tear drops. For once, im crying.
My friend was emotional too. He was walking around, thinking the same thing. He was kicking up the grass, punching the walls and expressing great anger and disbelief. I wanted to do so too but I knew it wouldnt help. Why?
I guess I will be sadden for good. But I will learn to treasure.
Dont worry. Love will bring us through, Love from your familes, Love from your relatives, and Love from all those whom you trust. Let us weather this problem together.