<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279528766809408143?origin\x3dhttp://taeknooj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Post #54
Monday, December 2, 2013 1:30 AM

It's 1 AM and I lay here in my bed. It's quite rare for me to be back this early. But here I am again, writing another post into my blog.

This time, I wish to note something really special and unexpected. It was about her; that girl. A week ago, as if by miracle, she spoke to me through whatsapp. I was kind of shocked. She asked to meet up and speak to me personally. I didnt really believe what was happening. Could she have decided that she wanted to be with me? Could it be that she has finally come to her senses, finally understanding the pain she had brought me by ignoring me, by leaving me, by totally disregarding my actions for her? I was still deciding if I should meet up with her. Did I really forget her? Do I still have feelings for her? Could I forgive her? Well, since she requested the meet up, I truly believe that she has something to tell me, and so I decided to accede to her request.

I saw her, she looked really nervous. I obviously knew that she wanted to talk about my feelings for her. She asked me if I still liked her after these few months and that she was sorry that she completely left me hanging after my confession to her. Something struck me back then. Suddenly all my lovey feelings for her rushed back; my heart was light again as I looked deeply into her eyes. She had indeed understood my pain? I wanted to tell her how much I was thinking of her from the day u confessed to her. The fact that she bothered to want to speak to me gives me comfort. I cant describe how blissful I suddenly feel. It was like confessing to her all over again. I told her that I still liked her. She apologised that she was simply not ready to be in a relationship. I was somewhat sad, but at the very least I knew my chances were revived. I simply poured my thoughts and feelings for her for the next hour and a half, telling her mostly the truth blocked in my heart. I felt so much better. But then again, I cursed myself for I know I would back to longing and thinking about her. Exams are nearing and I couldnt afford it...

I guess I still want to wait for her if she is accepting of my actions. I hope the days to come for the both of us will be fruitful.

I really want to be with her.




King of Pop.


Vaudevillian Veteran





Beat it.

speak up.


network.

Beatrice
Kathy
Rachel
Wan Jing

CG19/09 Classblog

HIStory.

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
January 2014
December 2014
May 2017

this is it!.

© 2009.

listen, Love.