<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279528766809408143?origin\x3dhttp://taeknooj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Post #59 (con't)
Tuesday, December 9, 2014 12:40 AM

Then the worst thing happened. I was devastated to find out that a close friend of mine likes her. It was one of the worst things that ever happened to me (now you realise how shallow I am). It pains me to know that we are caught in a love triangle. I wasn't a person who would intentionally sow seeds of discord or steal a girl from my friend. I had my principles. If I had known earlier, I would never have chosen to hang out with her. But this girl...she had grown a plant on my heart, its roots were attached firmly. Every time I try to think about giving her up for my friend pains my heart so much, like I was trying to pull out this plant from my heart. I couldn't remove it so easily anymore. Her roots had grown too deeply in me. I fought with myself for days, trying to accept the fact that there was no going back, and it only grew worst when I could see his hate posted on his Facebook. I decided not to speak to him until I was back, for he made me so hurt, and I wouldn't be able to enjoy my time with her here. I consulted my closest friends on their opinions and one particular friend which I so learned to trust, told me that if you felt that you loved her, then you must do everything to win her over - if you gave her up for your friend, then you will regret it for life. I pulled myself together and turned my heart into stone closing the shutters on him momentarily, concentrating all my mind on her.

So a month before The Day, I made up my mind. I was so sure that she was the One; at least I had come to the conclusion that girls like her don't grow on trees, and the next time I would find someone like her would possibly be in my next life. My mind was set on chasing her. And there was no turning back for me. I was so committed to chasing her that I decided to start a document file to record every single thing that happened between her and I so that in the case I do get together with her, I would forever be able to remember the things she likes etc. She was everything to me now and I would not give up so easily.

And my rehearsals started; I prepared what I wanted to say to her, edited it now and then, rehearsing it in my mind when I had the time, all in preparation for the day where I would confess, though not knowing what day it was. I was halfway through my exchange trip with her and I needed to find the best moment to pop the question. But I kept telling myself, why confess to her when you know that you will never feel as happy as before? Because I knew I was going to chase her no matter the outcome, and our friendship is only still going to be a friendship as it is if I don't take a step forward. She was one who wasn't so easily convinced because of her principles. She told me that she wanted to focus on studying first before anything else. I knew about that, but I still chose to confess to her.

And so I did. And just as I had expected, she rejected me. Like I said, my feelings at that moment was completely different from the first. I was feeling very mature; though I felt saddened, it was a melancholic sadness. I eventually told her that I was willing to wait for her till she was ready. She accepted that comment, but told me to inform her if I should stop doing so. Of course I didn't say I would never do so, but I know deeply it would be highly, highly unlikely that that will happen. Unless she decides that she can't be with me for some reason.

I see her in school sometimes now, though we are in different classes. My friendship with my once-close friend (love rival) had been utterly demolished; just before my return from my exchange, I tried to reason out with her, telling him that we should meet up to resolve our differences, expressing how saddened I am at the impending loss of this once-good friend. He ignored me. I persisted, but eventually he chose to build the walls. So we no longer talk now. He has deleted my from Facebook (blocked me even). And I have learnt to stay away from an immature person such as him. The threat is still there though.

As of today, I am still writing diligently about her everyday in that document I started 6 months ago; and I will so long as I still have chances with her. I won't falter so easily.

I don't even know why I am writing this at this time because I have homework to be done and I need to wake up early for school tomorrow. It seems this blogging thing compels me more than my homework.

I don't expect anyone to read this, though I would not stop them if they found out about this blog.

Maybe I will tell the person at my deathbed regarding the existence of this blog, at least they will have an idea of my private life.

Hope to write more soon.

Out



King of Pop.


Vaudevillian Veteran





Beat it.

speak up.


network.

Beatrice
Kathy
Rachel
Wan Jing

CG19/09 Classblog

HIStory.

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
January 2014
December 2014
May 2017

this is it!.

© 2009.

listen, Love.